Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love Day Replay

So I know I'm so late....but thought I'd give you a few pics from Valentine's Day. Just got home from an awesome trip to Tampa....can you say BUSCH GARDENS! So much fun, pics and details will be up soon!

Anyways...back to Valentine's Day....

I'm going to make this quick and simple....it was lovely and I appreciate everything that my husband did for me. I seriously enjoyed it and know he would say the same. I look forward to enjoying Valentine's Day together for the rest of our lives. Sorry I'm not giving all the juicy details...Here are the pictures, hope you enjoy....

My Tulips from Valentine's Day



We went to one of our favorite restaurants here in town "TEXAS STAR"...I like it for the obvious reason!


My son is the LIGHT of my life & he is just as important on Valentine's Day as my husband.
CJ momma loves you more than words could ever express! *muah*
Hope you all enjoyed your day as much as me!

XOXO
-Love Jones

3 comments: