Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Love Story-The Jones'






          OUR LOVE STORY

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? We have been together since 2006 







2. How did you meet?  I transferred from Texas State University (Texas) to Albany State (in Georgia) on a track scholarship. I was finishing up school and my husband had just graduated and was pursuing his master's. He was the only person I knew in the entire state when I moved. He showed me around, introduced me to a lot of people, so I spent a lot of time with him. He even invited me to his home for Thanksgiving when I decided not to fly back home to Texas . (So sweet) We became great friends...and we've been together ever since.





3. If married, how long have you been married? 
 It will be 5 years in November 



















4. If you are married, where did you get married at? We went to the court house, just the two of us and the judge. We're planning to have our dream wedding/renewal ceremony soon.

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? We both call each other honey, babe, and/or baby



6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey. 
1.)He loves our family & works hard for us
2.)He is a strong, ambitious & intelligent
3.)and of course he is sexy & all mine!






7. Tell us how he proposed? On Valentine's Day, in a bath tub with my favorite R&B group playing, candles and I was blind-folded. Thought it was all just apart of his V-day surprise. Until he took it off and I realized the song "Let's get married" was playing and saw the ring. It was great.

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberrieschampagne, and rose petals? Actually all of the above 

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch? Depends on how I'm feeling. I can do either one.


10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. I want to take a trip to China or London


11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. Don't know yet to be honest. probably just dinner. I know that weekend we are going to Tampa to take CJ to Busch Gardens Theme Park


12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day? A baby lol, no I'm not that into Valentine's Day anymore






13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. NEVER GIVE UP & always show how much you love them...ALWAYS


14.  Show us a picture of what LOVE means to you. 

1 comment: