Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LIFE & DPO 8

So this past weekend I took my baby to Chuckie Cheese! :)


He loves it! There isn't alot to do here in this city, but we make it work!! He absolutely loves pizza & loves to play all the games. I think he thinks the coins grow on trees tho lol...Its all good. lol

***WARNING THIS IS A RANDOM "INSPIRATIONAL" RANT
(skip down to DPO 8 if not interested sorry)***

So lately Ive been thinking alot lately about LIFe....what is  LIFE really suppose to be about? Guess it depends on who you ask right? Some people would say that life is ALL about your "family"... Others would say that its all about "living your life to the fullest"....
Honestly, I say life is what YOU make it. (& for me personally its what God & I make it)
 These days I hear alot of people talk about what they dont have, dont like or wish they would or wouldn't have done.  We ALL need to count our blessings and be thankful for what we do have. We need to remember it could always be worse. Like my grandma says, "If your alive and breathing, your better off than some people". And as far as regrets and wishing you did something different or things were different....Well your in the now and thats what you have to work with. So you have to move forward knowing that you are making your life what you want it. I know that its 10 times easier said then done, but Im living that reality right now. Ive gone through having the negative attitudes...stressing over what could have been or what really did happen. Its all genuinely a waste of energy, life, time and brain cells I could be using to think of my next move to make myself, my family and living life in general better. My goal from this point forward is to just have a better attitude...even when it seems so bad, so stressful or I feel like I cant take anymore. I will try to have a much better attitude. I will always try to stay as positive. I pray for each and every person that has this problem and hope that my positive vibes will rub off on you. No matter what the situation is. It will be ok, because you will make sure of it!  Im all about positivity right now clearly!


DPO 8
Ok now DPO 8...um so I think my left breast is sore/tender. Actually Im sure, its just not  an overwhelming amount of pain. Trying to figure out how to word this without sounding like a perv lol. I was feeling my breast for any soreness and bam I felt it. It's"sore" directly under my breast going toward my arm pit and Im only a B cup so its not a whole lot to inspect. So my question to you all, is DPO 8 to early to feel something like that? I mean it could be because Ive been working out more lately. (For those that dont know, I started a boot camp program and Im in week 3...dying 3 times a week lol. I ran track in college so Im not afraid of hard work or working out, but my body is so different since I had my first child. Just hurts a little more.) So anywho on top of the ONE sore breast, I have an increase in CM and its a lotion like texture most of the time (creamy) and sometimes just wet. So if you guys know if this is a good sign, let me know! Im gonna do some research as well. Still so thankful for your blogs & advice!

* Sticky Vibes, Peace & Love *

-Love Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment