Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Share the LOVE link up!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Just got settled from all the festivities of tonight and wanted to get this post up before Valentine's Day is over. I hope everyone enjoyed this day of love and found someone (mom, dad, kids, sisters, brother, lover, etc.) to share it with!

Via The Redhead Files I found this link up and
thought it was very cute in the spirit of Valentine's Day!!
I like these sort of link ups, they are soentertaining & fun. Through this link I was introduced to a new blog Living Our Life In Cycles who originally started this link up!
 Her blog is enjoyable and glad I've come across it. Enough of my rambling...

 So let's LINK UP please click below to join in!




Share the Love
 
2.14.12

 
 
Share 2 must read blogs
1.- Our Journey Through This Lovely Life- I love her honesty, its very genuine and real.  
   2. DulceCandy87- even though I secretly (jokingly) dislike her because she shops like she's rich yet always says "I'm not rich or anything". (I'm a hater I know) lol
 I love her sense of style & her make-up blogs, she's also a beautiful woman!

14
Share 7 things you love about your husband
1. He has a way of making me fall in love again and again
2. I love his confidence in our love & family
3. He treats me great and stands by my side
4. He keeps me grounded, he's extremly  laid back which
is so opposite of my "out there" personality.
5. I love that he is so educated and determined
6. I love how much he loves our family
7. I love his hair, his smile and butt!
 
Share 7 random facts about you- or 7 of your favorite things- or 7 things you love about yourself
1. I love and am slightly obsessed with makeup
2. I love to take pictures
3. I was a bartender for years & loved it. I make some GREAT drinks.
4. Im crazy....but seriously lol
5. I love Florida & would love to live there one day. My heart will always be home in TEXAS though!
6. I could lay on the couch & watch movies with my husband everyday
7. I have to carry blistex at all times.
 
12
10-number game- think of your life and think about how the number relates to your life:
1. The one brother that I have
2. The number of sisters I have
3. the day of the month my son was born
4. the 4th of July, my husbands birthday
5. the day of the month my birthday is!
6. the figures I would like to make on yearly
7. The last number of the year my son was born 2007
8. The month I met my husband
9. The number of people I can say I honestly loved to death
10. The number of books I want to read this summer

2-things you've learned through this IF journey or things you would tell someone who just started this IF journey
1. I haven't been diagnosed or had anyone tell me that I have an IF issue, but I try my hardest to understand and support everyone who has or is going through anything like that.
2. I'll have to agree with The Redhead Files on this one, because it has helped with my TTC journey ( I am on cycle #13 now)--->Find a group of women online or in real life that you can connect with and share what's going on because that has been my saving grace
 
Thank you for joining in! Be sure to visit 3 other bloggers and spread the LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in! I am so glad to have "met" you. I just have to say how much I LOVE TX! I spent my summers there growing up because my grandparents moved back there. It is such an awesome place. My sister ended up going to college there and still lives there after graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, glad I have "met" you as well! I love Texas too, all of my family is there. I miss it soooo much! I went to Texas State, where'd your sister go?? Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete