Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Love/ TTC Update

Weekends are what we look forward to in our family! My husband and I both work in the school system so when Friday rolls around, we know there is NO WORK for at least 2 days! Whoo-hoo! So this Friday CJ, Chris and I went to the local high school basketball games at the Civic Center. The first game was pretty boring because they were getting blown out, so we spent that time having a mini photo shoot!

CJ likes to take pictures with my cell phone so that is what he was doing.


                                                           

 Me & my love Chris...Im using up picnik.com's editing features while I still can. They are closing down and moving on to Google +...by the way can anyone fill me in on what the heck Google+ is exactly??? Thanks....
                                                                 

Saturday we slept in and enjoyed not having to wake up at 5:30am. I swear even though I'm used to waking very early, it's still torture & it's like heaven when I get to sleep until 8:00am.We relaxed Saturday, let CJ take a few pics (with his kiddie digital CARS camera we got on sale during black Friday), took the cars to get washed and let our lil man ride his scooter.

 So happy he didnt have to get up at 5:30am lol




This was a nice relaxing, laid back weekend and I'm thankful because every weekend after this for a while will be busy and hectic.

 Now on to TTC business....on to cycle #13 I am officially on CD#5. I have absolutely no symptoms besides sore breast. Which has officially been going on for like forever now. This cycle I will be using Pre-seed, attempting to check my cervix, checking CM, using an OPK and I plan to BBT. I bought a thermometer and I've actually had it since CD#2. My only problem is I cannot remember to temp before I roll out of bed!! I'm mean I've tried everything to try to make myself remember and I still get up and go on with my morning. Any suggestions?? I have to try to seriously remember to do this because I believe its so important! I need advice!? Other than that I'm trying to stay positive and not lose my mind. Hopefully there wont be a cycle #14. Starting this blog has really helped and I love reading the blogs that I've subscribed to because I know that I'm not alone.

Well guess that's it for now. I will hopefully post later in the week.
 Have a great week! 
*Peace & Love* 

-Love Jones

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures!! & I ended up setting my iPhone alarm for 6am it would wake me up just long enough for me to pop the thermometer in enter the temp in my phone and fall back asleep! if you have troubles falling back to sleep after waking up I wouldn't recommend it! lol but it worked for me! good luck this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous!

    and your little boy is so cute! i love that he enjoys taking pictures.

    i have no advice about the TTC because I'm not there yet but i wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete