Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OLD Post

SO THIS IS AN OLD POST FROM MY OTHER BLOG...IM GETTING READY TO DELETE THAT BLOG AND JUST KEEP THIS ONE BUT I LOVE THIS BLOG & DIDNT WANT TO LOSE IT! SO IM ADDING IT HERE, HOPE YOU ENJOY. ITS FROM MY SON'S BDAY THIS PAST DEC!!

Post from Dec. 3rd, 2011

So yesterday (Dec 3rd) was my son's 4th Birthday!! His name is Chris Jr. aka CJ aka "my baby"!! I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I love my son more than anything in life & I thank God for him everyday. Greatest blessing EVER! So originally my husband (Chris Sr.) & I had planned to take our son to Chuckie Cheese. Chris hates the Chuckie Cheese here in the small city we live in, so he made other plans. That morning we got up, CJ ate his usual 'Honey Nut Cheerios' and a cup of milk.We all got dressed and headed to Colombus,Georgia! When we arrived we were at "The HOLLYWOOD CONNECTION"!!


First thing we did was eat!! They had a 50's style diner inside. Food was pretty good. My lil man & I had BBQ wings and daddy had a philly cheese steak sandwich. CJ LOVES chicken!! lol


Next we went skating. The skating rink was awesome, it had strobe lights and a DJ. It was too dark & we as a family tried to focus on not falling too hard, so I didnt get many pics. Here are two pictures I took during the skate time. CJ had a ball. He absolutely CANNOT skate, but had so much fun falling, laughing and trying to dance to Usher on skates! lol



Next we let our lil man play putt putt. He loves golf, think he wants to play like his Papa.
It was a really nice indoor golf course!


Lastly we took CJ to the "Ritz" movie theater they had inside Hollywood Connection. 
We went to see Happy Feet 2. Before we went into the theater, 
we took a family picture in front of the fab Hollywood sign they had. 

After we left the Hollywood Connection, hubs took us to a restaurant called Smokey Bones. It was great, 10 huge flat screens for us to watch the LSU game on & still celebrate lil man's birthday! 
Everyone was really nice...
they gave CJ a complimentary cake & everyone signed a card wishing him a 
Happy 4th birthday!
 Love this place!


We drove back home & opened gifts! Then I had to get ready for work! 
We had so much fun & CJ loved all of his gifts!
 I once again thank God for blessing me with my lil man.
He is the reason I eat, sleep and breath! 
All in all this b-day was a success!
 Til next time...

Love,
Nicole


2 comments: