Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where have you been?

I know I know, it's been a while and I am SO sorry for that. I have been in the wierdest moods in the past 2 weeks. Things have just been verry off with me and it's been a mess. One minute Im okay and feeling good and the next I'm discouraged and upset. Between missing my family in Texas, not having very many outlets here in this small town and TTCing for over a year now...I've gotten tired, just very tired is the best way I can put it. But I'll be fine, I have dedicated myself to pulling myself out of this blackhole of emotions...

I will be back blogging in no time! I'll have lots to share after this weekend! We are going to Savannah, GA to visit my husbands family and then going to Jacksonville for our nieces birthday party! So lots of pictures and topics to come soon. When you get me and my sister in-law in the same room lots of inspiration is talked about!!


TTC UPDATE
I am 13 dpo right now & there is no sign of AF...hopefully it stays that way. This month we didnt try super hard. I think we may have BD'd twice within the fertile days but like I said I have been completely out of it. I pray that it happens this time since we werent really trying and my mind has been else where. It actually felt good to not be thinking about how "Im feeling" and what signs I may be expierencing. Idk...I just pray that our time is soon. It would make my LIFE!! I'm not gonna test, just going to wait and see if AF comes or doesnt come. Sprinkle some baby dust my way please! I cant put myself through the anxiety anymore.

Til next time...
Love Jones

3 comments:

  1. It's usually when you don't try to hard, it happens...sending baby dust to you and hoping AF goes on vacay for the next 9 months.

    ReplyDelete