Thursday, May 3, 2012

[Link Up] One Lovely Blog Award!




SHUT THE FRONT DOOR...I GOT AN AWARD!!

First I want to say THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH to Our Journey Through This Lovely Life!! Who gave me this award, its greatly appreciated..Please check out her page, I am usually waiting to see an update from her each week. You will love her blog! I honestly didnt expect anyone to nominate me and it is greatly appreciated!

So with that said....

Seven Random Facts about me! 

1. I love the smell of bleach, if they made an air freshner out of it I'd spray it EVERYWHERE! 

2. When I was younger I would always tell my parents I never wanted kids...EVER.
[I was the oldest of 4 and had to do learn & do everything, which is greatly appreciated now]

3. I love Twilight & Harry Potter....like its an obsession.
I never miss a midnight showing on premiere night and never plan to.

4. I love ketchup. Let me say it again with passion...
I. Freakin .Love. KETCHUP.

5. I LOVE makeup...LOVE IT. I can spend hours watching my fav gurus's on youtube.
 I spend an obsence amount of my "extra" spending money on beauty products.
& I've met many makeup artists here in my lil town.
They have small classes and workshops. It's so artistic & fun!

6. If I had the money I would love to start my own athletic youth leauge
(volleyball, track, basketball, and football)
Just to give back to a city and support kids that don't have that
outlet or funds to participate in good, stuctured teams that can actually help them
.
7.  If I had the money, I would have 5 kids,
 work part time and love every moment of taking care of a huge family.


Once again thank you so much
Our Journey Through This Lovely Life!!

With out further ado, in no particular order... the winners are....*drum roll please*

 The Redhead Files
Gonna Do It For Baby
Apartment46
                  Ovulation Success/The Sweet Life (she has two fab blogs)
Down To Baby Dance
Hoping For Baby B
TTC Baby E
Waiting & Wishing
Him+Me=Three Almost.
My life...My loves...My blog
A Miracle in the Works

All of the above blogs keep my interest, give me knowledge, just plain make me laugh or touch me in some sort of way. I'm thankful to have found & follow their blogs! Congrats!

Hope you guys Link up
The Rules:
1. Share who gave you this award with a link back to their blog (check - see above)
2. Write down 7 random facts about yourself
3. Give this award to 15 others
4. Let them know they have an award
5. Pop the award on your blog


9 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the award! I usually pretty much SUCK and getting around to them- so don't hate me if I don't pass it along :) I'm following you now, and hope that there is a babe growing in you SOON! I know how hard the waiting is... I spent 3.5 years there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I hope that you get good news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome to both of you!

    @waiting and wishing I wont hate you! Just showing you love! Thanks for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much for the shout out! That truly means so much to me, thank you. :)

    I LOVE ketchup too. best condiment ever invented. Have you ever tried ketchup on scrambled eggs? So good. And I love that you would start a youth sports league--you are such a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to send you a note, thank you for the award! And I finally took off your old blog and just added this one to my blog feed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I finally got to your blog!!! For weeks when I would click on the link it said REMOVED! I was so sad!! Thank you so much for ALL your kind thoughts and prayers- AND the award! Hope you are doing so good! :)

    ReplyDelete