Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Great Tuesday!

Or NOT!
 Im so tired it makes no sense!
Here I am at work, eyes so low, doesn't help that my eyes already chingy (thanks to Grandma).
This weekend was a quick & eventful weekend. Some college friends of mine came back into town for graduation. Seems we all just love going back to school...or we love the money more degrees earns us

*Shrugs Shoulders*
So I have been slacking on my posts. I attend events, my family parties like rock stars...I take pictures. Upload them. Edit them. Watermark them. & then Im knocked out...sleep...dead to the world for 5-6 hours! So once I get around to posting these marvelous events, its 2-3 weeks later! So let's all say it together "I can do better". But for now I'll do what I can. I have a few upcoming posts that will be ridiculously RaNdOm!  

So here is a list of upcoming "late" posts:
1. A day in the park
2. We do this: Bikers Edition
3. Florida State Fair!
4. CJ's 1st T-ball Season (of many)
5. GRITS festival
6. Beach Love
7. Swimming

I also want to say thank you to everyone that acknowledged the awards I gave and if I didnt give you one, there are no hard feeling... I promise I still love you. I will be posting soon, pinkie swear :-)
Also Im super excited I will be going home to Texas in June, just in time for my birthday! I miss my family sooooo much! It's gonna be a blast & the posts will probably be broken up into a gabillion posts :-)
[CJ exhausted after a fun day]

Until next time...
HAVE A GREAT DAY
XOXO
-Love Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment