Monday, May 21, 2012

I Have A Secret...


I finally got my BFP! Yep that's right...I FINALLY got my BFP!!

{First test I took}

{This was the one I gave to my husband in a beautiful little gift bag}


I haven't told anyone because I have scared myself to death with the idea of miscarriage. I have never had one, but hearing, following and seeing all of these stories on blogs and youtube channels has scared the crap out of me. I sympathize with each story I hear and truly take it to heart. I pray about it and I try to let go, but I've just been feeling like I cant enjoy this because Im always scared...
I honestly wasn't going to say anything on my blog either until I was 12 weeks or more.

But this past weekend we told my husbands family, and they were so happy for us.  I realized I need to take time to be happy too & really try to enjoy this pregnancy. If I dwell on what could happen I will never enjoy my pregnancy or my baby...ever...I mean something could happen at anytime. I mean there are miscarriages, still born babies, babies that die of SIDS, kids that pass away at 2 and 3 years old. I cannot let these fears take over my life.
So I'm saying it, loud and proud....I'm pregnant.

I am 6 weeks and 1 day according to my last menstrual period.
So that's puts me with a due date of Jan. 13, 2013.
I dont have my first doctor's appointment until June 14th.
It would have been much sooner, but I will be in Texas for a week and a half and my doctor's office will not allow me to have an appointment before I'm 8 weeks. Totally blows but it's gonna be ok.

God has blessed me again and I'm so thankful.
Thanks to everyone that has sent baby dust and prayers my way.
I can't wait to be a family of four :-)



 I appreciate it and Im still sending plenty of baby dust to ALL of you out there. Again, thank you....

7 comments:

  1. Yippeee!!! Congratulations!! So excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you that you got your BFP and answered prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's normal to worry about miscarriage even if you haven't had one! I worried about one before ever having one... so don't feel bad. We have so much love fo our lil babes, it's easy to worry about them.
    I am so excited for you!! I was hoping you'd get your BFP soon!! I'm so excited to follow your pregnancy journey :) congrats again momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UM WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

    (sorry I am just now commenting my blogroll has been jacked up!)

    YAY!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete