Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm a lil loca, this I know!

Hey guys!
[Random pictures alert!]

Sorry for the absence....I have just been stressed out between work, my family, our schedules, missing my family (in Texas), my weight loss, workout schedule and this frustrating TTC journey.
I had a bit of a mental breakdown aka I LOST IT!

[Thought this was hilarious, I love Michelle Obama!]
Picture provided by Google Search

I have just been ridiculously stressed to the point that I wasn't really functioning outside of my job, son and wifely duties. I am the oldest of 4 children and grew up very close.
I live 19 hours away and it is pure tourture to not be
 able to see them grow up and help them through their hard times.
That is beginning to weigh on me.

Then the stress of the weight I've gained in the last few
months and now the stress of attempting to lose it, is even worse.
On top of that TTCing for going on 15 months is enough to make me crazy in itseld....So I apologize that this blog went to the back burner for a little bit... I sincerely apologize for that. And thank you to EVERYONE that said a prayer for me and/or sent hugs and love. THANK YOU.
So moving on...

[Hubs & I on a family beach trip, yes my husband has alot of tattoos but he also has quite a few degrees #ijs! ]
Found a new place to edit my photos, love it!It's called Be Funky

 I am trying to pick myself up and push forward. I am 7 DPO today and I'm purposely trying not to pay attention to any signs! Which we all know can work a lil but I still manage to recognize that I have been nauseous twice at random times. Doesn't help that two of my closest friends just found out that their pregnant and my bestfriend is delivering this Friday...ugh depressed much! Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY FRIENDS and I am OVER THE MOON HAPPY FOR THEM but it makes me sad for myself.

 Anyways back to this DPO business. Husband and I BD'ed ourselves to death for about a week and a half straight...of course with a mini drought right before our fertile time. I pray this is our month, but this is all becoming so repetitive...I am just expecting the worst so that I wont be too disappointed and if I am preggo I will be super excited! Trying to stay optomistic

[Mommies Chucks & Baby chucks...Fav pic of me & CJ when he was still tiny]

 I have an appointment in July for my annual check up...hopefully I will be pregnant and won't have to have the "talk" about other methods of getting pregnant. So being positive...Positivity is my thing Im striving for this month....

 I'm just going to continue to try to be patient and pray about it. I can only be grateful for all that God has already blessed me . Trust me I am more than thankful. Especially when I know I am  NOT perfect and don't always do what I should. Only God knows his plan and he will bless us when he sees fit. Please send baby dust, luck, whatever you have to offer to us this cycle!


 I will be posting again soon, I had a few previews of plenty pictures and posts to come!

Til Next time...XOXO
-Love Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment