Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sandy Hooks

I don't want this to be a long drawn out post about this. It is just weighing on my heart....

 There are a few emotions  I want to vocalize and respect I want to give.

Honestly the whole tragedy scares the crap out of me....it makes my heart week....makes me have thoughts that aren't positive in the slightest about our society....it makes me fearful to be at work...makes me fearful for my child to go to school...

I work in an elementary school, and in the front office at that, so if this were to happen to our school I would be one of the people to encounter the issue and try my best to prevent it....my husband teaches in an elementary school....my son goes to an elementary school....how do you put into words the sympathy, fear and anger you feel...

I can't.

All I can say is my heart goes out to each and every person, family members, police officers, neighbors, teachers and staff, strangers, victims and survivors that has been affected.

May God give us all the strength to forgive, move forward with progress each day, be thankful and not take for granted our blessings.

-Love Jones

1 comment: