Wednesday, December 5, 2012

34 Week Preggo Buzz


Preggo Buzz

So we are at 34 weeks into the game! Yes Lawd! I am soooo ridiculously ready for this baby to come! I'm also super excited for my family to come visit! They did not get to be here when CJ was born, although they did get here when he was 4 days old. I wanted nothing more than my mama to be in that room with Chris, my MIL and I. So with that being said I pray this little girl makes my dream come true and comes in between Dec 20th & the 28th. Those are the days my family will be here. I would be head over hills excited & praising God even more than I already will be if this happens for us. Now I know there are those women that will say "you shouldn't rush your 40 weeks". If it bothers you, I'm sorry but my mid-wife and my doctor said that if she is born at or after 37 weeks he considers that full term and he is just fine with that. Considering I had went into labor with CJ at 33 weeks and delivered him at 35 weeks. He thinks 37 weeks is more than fair!! So I am just fine with 37 weeks & it gives me hope of having my & Chris' family all together for this birth.

So my lil mama is doing great in there they said! Her heartbeat sounded wonderful and this past appointment was th best next to the gender reveal for me. I met with my mid-wife and came with a list of  questions ready for her to answer. She answered every question and reassured me of most of my worries. She gave me this really warm and lovely feeling and I knew I in that appointment I wanted to her to deliver my baby. She gave me a BIG hug when she came in and a BIG hug before she left. It was  just a really good feeling and I felt comforted. She even gave me her cell phone number if I just want to call her or in case I go into labor and she isn't on call. Bottom line...I love her. I adore her. She is going to make this birth experience so much better than CJ's.

At the end of the day. I am so incredibly thankful for this baby, family and support  regardless of what happens. Now on with the stats! Most of it is the same as last week.

Week: 34 weeks & 3 DaysWeight gain: 18.8 lbs 
Stretch marks: No so far, thankfully
Belly button: In or flat I guess...it's not out yet tho! 

Clothes: Maternity & Non maternity...depends on where I'm going or what I'm doing. To work I normally have on some comfy maternity clothes. When I go out with the family, I can still wear my skinny jeans unbuttoned to go into my boots! & when I workout yoga pants & t-shirts/sweatshirts work for me!

How big is baby:Baby is the size of a cantaloupe 


Bug's Growth: they say baby is about 4 1/2 to 5 lbs and 18 inches long. She is just trying to gain more fat for those cheeks over the next few weeks! Hopefully only the next 3 weeks

Sleep: Still horrible, especially in my bed. But I manage to get 3 broken up hours on the couch, before the alarm goes off at 5:45am.

Movement:Yep still very powerful too!
Food Cravings: Ice & Mexican Food
Food Aversions: Still cannot touch milk...

Symptoms: Back pain is ridiculous. I have been wearing my support faithfully now. I'm just in general uncomfortable. Also been nauseous more lately. Oh & the pressure down under actually excites me each day :)

What do I miss: Being comfortable!

Best moment this week: 
  • Feeling her entire body try to roll and move inside of me. I could really feel her size this week. It's amazing. She is strong. Makes me anxious & excited.  & very hopeful that she comes during the 37th week (crosses fingers). 
What I am looking forward to:
  • Last day of work Dec. 18th
  • My family coming from Texas during my 37th week (melts my heart, I miss them so much!)
Next Appointment(s):
  • Dec. 17th and I pray I have dialated

4 comments:

  1. getting so close!!! I know you are so excited! I hope you have a wonderful labor and delivery, and that she comes when your family is here. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes getting so close! I pray she comes the week my family is here (hopefully the day after Xmas or the 19th after I'm out on break from work)! *Crosses fingers* Thank you so much, nice to hear when you feel horrible :)

      Delete
    2. Rian, how do I get to your blog? It takes me to google circle or something...

      Delete
    3. I had to update my profile to google plus so I could still post pictures. I apparently ran out of storage. Here is my blog address www.kameronsmommy.blogspot.com Hopefully that will work. I will also upgrade my google profile so maybe it will be visible there. :-)

      Delete