Tuesday, December 18, 2012

36 Weeks...9 months Say What??

 *Please excuse the quality of these pictures, the only time that I have to take pictures is at work & normally with my phone. I have my real camera packed & ready for delivery! It may come out for Christmas if my lil mama isn't here though. 



So....OMG....I am officially 9 months pregnant!! 

*Pause* (let's have a moment of silence for this accomplishment)


I am extremely thankful and blessed to have this little girl in my belly...


With that said...


I AM SO TIRED. I mean I have literally thought about going on maternity leave early at least 10 times this week. All I have left is Today. In my Dr. Appt yesterday my midwife congratulated me on working for 9 months! Which made me feel great! 


How is CJ? He is doing fantastic! So excited he gets a Christmas break and overjoyed that my family is going to be here this weekend! He loves his Aunts, uncle and my baby niece. 

How is Daddy? Daddy has been wonderful, a joy to be around a majority of the time. He has been so sweet in the last two weeks. Love him. 

How is lil mama? My little girl has been fab. She doesn't have much room these days so it makes for interesting streching sessions. Where there is literally a foot trying to push through my belly or her bum imprint coming up to say hello. She seems healthy and energetic most of the time. I'm so excited. 

Week: 36 weeks & 2 days
Weight gain: 21 lbs. I'm doing good by staying within my goal. With Christmas around the corner I dont know how I will hold up tho.

Stretch marks: None so far...thankfully
Belly button: Still flat :)

Clothes: Maternity & non-maternity depending on where I'm going. 

How big is baby:Baby is the size of a crenshaw melon (whatever that is) basically a  small watermelon


Bug's Growth: They say, your baby is still packing on the pounds at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 lbs. and is more then 18 1/2 inches long. Exciting!

Sleep: My sweet sweet husband gave me an early Christmas present! He bought me a  Sealy sleep/nursing pillow. It fits perfectly in between my legs and under my belly and is pure heaven. I am officially back in our bed! 

Movement:Yes I feel her still & she has the hiccups like 2 or 3 times a day. This is the first week I've really felt them and KNOWN what was going on. Very cool.

Food Cravings: Fried Shrimp....I wanted it all week long!
Food Aversions: Nothing this week!  I started drinking Silk instead of milk and that has been great!


Symptoms: I actually feel really good, besides lots of pressure down yonder, being so tired at night  and the  sometimes "sweet" uncomfortable movement in my belly. 

What do I miss: To be honest, I miss my family so much it hurts and I can't wait to see them. 

Best moment this week: Being at work for the last day (today)!

What I am looking forward to:
  • Today...my last day of work!!!
  • My family coming from Texas this weekend!!
Next Appointment(s):
  • Dec. 26th (37 wks & 3 days) hopefully she will be coming while my family is still here, that's all I want for Christmas!! *crosses fingers & asks for prayers*
Until Next Time...
Love Jones




1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! I can not believe you are sooooo close to meeting that beautiful baby girl! :D I can't wait for the "She's Here" post!!!

    ReplyDelete