Thursday, August 23, 2012

*Random Thursday*



Hello Loves!
Just a few pieces of Randomness for you!!
:-)

From Top left going clockwise: 1. [My son loving on my belly, I know I've posted it but he does this all the time. It makes my heart melt everytime. He is so excited about having a brother or sister] 2. Cj & his daddy taking a picture during his first week of school!!!] 3. [My niece Kiara...she is the sweetest most exciting babyI've been around besides my own son. Love her to pieces!! She is getting so big!!] 4. [My boys...gotta getting some rest, sleeping just alike.] 5. [Kiara & CJ cousin love] 6. My new obession, a hot bath (below my tummy) and "Fifty shades of F*d up". Believe it or not I am already done with Fifty Shades of Grey & have half way into Fifty Shades Darker...I will cry when I'm done with the whole trilogy.]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Until Next Time...
- Love Jones


3 comments: