Friday, August 31, 2012

**Gender Reveal Friday**


Soooo guess what....

                           Ok did you guess???

                                                   What was your guess....

 


A boy???

                                    A girl???

                                                                  Twins???


**************************************************************************

Well with all the love & excitment I can say that I am proud, happy, elated, over-joyed and blessed to announce that ......


I am thankful & tickled turquoise, yellow, lavendar
and any other color besides pink to have a little girl!
We are blessed and thank God for this wonderful miracle!!!
Super excited!!
Hope you are for me too :)

Until Next Time
-Love Jones

12 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Congrats!

    It's the season of the girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Girls are so much fun and challenging but they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! GIRLS are SO cute!!! And so much more fun to shop for!!!! I can't believe you are half way there!!!! Can't wait to see pics of this little babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So exciting. How did your son and hubby react? I know they were sure it was a boy. Enjoy preparing for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      My husband's mouth dropped wide open & I saw the shock (fear) in his eyes. My son was like "but it's suppose to be a boy??"...and then he asked me, "Mom can I teach her how to play tball and play soccer"!!

      Now they are both arguing about name's!! lol

      We are so happy!!!

      Delete
  5. A GIRL!!!! I'm so happy for you. Little girls are so sweet, and now you will have one of each. It's perfect, because she'll have her older brother to protect her:) congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete