Monday, August 6, 2012

Awards...yep I'm around


Yay!!
 So because I'm such a bad blogger I was given an award from one of my favorite blogger Alexis!!
 I appreciate it so much & she really is the one of the 
best people I've followed and gotten to know through blogs. 
I was given the Liebster Award!!

[Liebster is a German word and means, sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.]

Sorry I took so long to get around to this. I have been way to busy with life...CJ started school, my husband and I both went BACK to school, meaning work since were both in the school system!!
The award is given to followers with less than 200 followers.
Alexis gave me 11 questions to answer about myself:



1. When and why did you begin blogging? To be honest IDK...it hasnt been a year and I came across blogs through YouTube videos

2.  Whats the most daring thing you've ever done?  Move to Georgia with no family nor friends...and away from my family

3.  What is your favorite type of music? Soul music...from Adele, Etta James and Carrie Underwood to Katy Perry ,Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift and Pink. Just something that hits my soul and speaks to me.

4. Where is your favorite place to shop? Belk & Forever 21 when I can get to one

5.  Where is the most amazing place you've vacationed I absolutely LOVE Disney World!! Nothing compares to the Magic Kingdom no matter how old I get.

6.  What's your favorite movie?  One movie?? Seriously?? I can't, I'm sorry! There is no way! The Jungle Book, Pretty Woman, GREASE, West side Story, Enough, Shooter, Taken...I could go on and on...seriously I love movies!
  
7.  What color is your current nail polis? Natural Nail, my hubs loves it that way

8. What's your most embarrassing moment?  How FUGLY I looked the day I had my son, I didn't even realize I looked like death (literally the Grim Reaper) when everyone was taking pictures. Best day of my life. Most embarrassing pictures.
 
9.  What do you love most about your life? The fact that God allows me to wake up everyday and be a mother to my son

10. What is your biggest fear? Someone/Something hurting and/or hindering my children & there is nothing I can do to stop or control it

11.  What's your favorite thing to cook ? I love to cook Tilapia & Salmon

I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award 
these ladies have under 200 followers, check them out! 


Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows: (1) Post 11 things about yourself, (2) Answer the questions that your nominating blogger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees, (3) choose up to 11 blogs to nominate and link them in your post, (4) go to their respective blogs and let them know, and (5) no tag backs! 

The questions for these bloggers to answer are the same as above.... 
1. When and why did you begin blogging?
2. Whats the most daring thing you've ever done? 
3. What is your favorite type of music?
4. Where is your favorite place to shop?
5. Where is the most amazing place you've vacationed?
6. What's your favorite movie?
7. What color is your current nail polish?
8. What's your most embarrassing moment?
9. What do you love most about your life?
10. What is your biggest fear in life?
11. What's your favorite thing to cook?


I know I only put 10 blogs...I'm sorry, I'm exhausted & it took all my energy to write this blog before bed time! I will be updating you all soon! 
Hope life is treating you all well!! 
Take Care!

Until Next Time
-Love Jones

2 comments:

  1. First off! EEK you are getting SO far along- SO SO Exciting! Can't wait to see this little one! Secondly- thank you for the award :) And oh my goodness you will LOVE Harry Potter Land!!!!!!! The most amazing thing about the parks is that they will shove you right through the express lane (without having to pay) with a little baby- so it was just the three of us and we NEVER waited in line! DO IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE enough! and Shooter!! I could watch them all day everyday! when I watch enough I feel a need to become a bad ass and take kick boxing classes! and shooter.. well I could stair at Mark allllll day!! Mmmm Tilapia!!! Glad your doing well! and Thank you for your kind words above :)

    ReplyDelete