Monday, August 27, 2012

Preggo Buzz!

20 Weeks!
Wow...I'm seriously half way there and it feels insane!
Tomorrow is the "BIG DAY"...we find out what the gender of this wonderful baby is!
My appointment isnt until 4pm, so I will be waiting ALL DAY! 
It's just the best time because CJ will be out of school and my husband and I will be off of work!!
So the anticipation begins....



How far along: 20 weeks & 1 day


How am I feeling: I actually feel outstanding! I have been working out again, about 3 or 4 days a week. It's been about 3 weeks now that I've been going steady! So happy about that. Today I started back at my "circuit weight training cardio class" (mouthful I know) LOL. I was doing this class 4 days a week for about 6 weeks before I found out I was pregnant & LOVED it. It is such a hard class, but u feel the difference every week. I asked my doctor if I could continue the class while preggo & he said it should be fine, just to modify when necessary. The first 2 weeks of my pregnancy I tried to stick it out in this class, but I could NOT make it all the way through class without feeling nauceous. So I stopped going.
 I kept walking on my own at the park near the house, so I wouldn't be completely out of shape. So it feels great to go back & pretty hilarious to see all the ladies looking at me like...WOW she is really in here pregnant dancing, kicking, squatting & doing kettle balls. I love it! :)

How is CJ doing: CJ is still doing wonderful! He is SO excited to see the baby tomorrow afternoon! He swears there is a little brother in there. So I guess we will see.


How's is Daddy: He is the same. He says he is ready for this ultrasound to confirm what he already knows....that this baby is a boy...lol. He said the same thing with my son, so who knows.


Maternity Clothes:
 Still rockin the Bella Band!

Weight Gain: Idk at the moment. I will know tomorrow once I go to the doctor. I don't trust this scale at home anymore. It keeps saying I haven't gained much weight. When I feel like I've gained 10 lbs.

Food aversions: Nope! Still good. Just don't mess with queso!

Cravings: Anything sweet, I fight the urge for candy by eating strawberries for now. I don't know how much longer that will last. We're going to Savannah this weekend to visit my in-laws & sweets are on my mind!

Gender: Tomorrow afternoon!!! Can't wait!!

Nursery Progress: Same answer...We are still looking for our house, we havent fallen in love with one yet. I dont want to rush, just because of our little one coming. I want to be happy in the end.


Best moment this week:
 It will be tomorrow when we find out the gender & CJ sees his sibling for the first time with his daddy & I!!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more consistently. I sometimes feel the baby but its faint, IDK...makes me feel fat though, like I cant feel the baby because of the layer of fat outside of my uterus is too thick *rolls eyes*

Wedding Rings On or Off: On for now





Pictures Below:
 [I took these quickly in the babthroom at work today. 
My face isnt included because I feel fat right now. Ugh...just one of those weeks.]


Until Next Time
-Love Jones





2 comments: