Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 18 weeks & 4 days

Hello All!
Yes I've been ghost...as usual...I appreciate everyone who still worries or
 inquires about "lil ol me",  I appreciate your love!
I do manage to check on all of you and your blogs when I have some free time on my hands at work. You all still bring so many smiles to my face
Anywho... 
 
PREGGO UPDATE


How far along: 18 weeks & 4 days

How am I feeling: All I know is I am not sick anymore, thank the LORD!!! It eased up last week and I have NOTHING this week. Almost makes me cry with joy! My only "complaint" if you want to call it that...is my back! By the end of my work day I need a hot bath a heating pad and a massage! It literally hurts to walk by 8:30 at night. I plan to buy a brace that I saw on BabyBellyKelli YouTube video.

How is CJ doing: CJ is doing great! He is super excited! He gives hugs & kisses to the baby. He asks questions about when the baby comes,  like can he teach the baby how to play his favorite games and tell the baby what to do. I think he is going to be a great big brother! Once we get past the "not getting everything you want when you want it" & "sharing mama & daddy's bed" thing.We will be good to go!


How's is Daddy: He is the same as usual, have a couple of moments where he acknowledges the belly with a little rub or a few words to his child. He isnt a big emotional person, so he doesnt really treat me to different. He isn't a super cautious husband...He isn't the worry wart...he doesn't think about what I pick up, how I bend over, if I reach to high or how much energy I use. I think I have to big, unstable, wobbly and miserable for him to turn into that husband. Im used to it...I only get jealous of other "worrisome husbands when I'm having a VERY bad day". Which hasnt been too often thankfully.

Maternity Clothes: I bought the BellaBand from Target & it helps me wear my regular pants to work everyday! I did NOT want to spend $35 dollars a pop to purchase dress pants. I have to wear dress pants everyday to work so this band is necessary as long as this butt & thighs fit in the pants!!

Weight Gain: 4 lbs. So the scale says...but I dont see how that is possible. I feel like I've gained 10 lbs.

Food aversions: Nope! So far so good.

Cravings: I dont have contant cravings, mine are random. I will just feel like I have to have french fries or watermelon & until I get it. I keep thinking about it.

Gender: August 28th!! Cant wait!!

Nursery Progress: We are still looking for our house, we havent fallen in love with one yet. I dont want to rush, just because of our little one coming. I want to be happy in the end.

Best moment this week: I started back working out & yes I was incredibly sore. But I will say the next morning I was able to walk with just a little bit of limping and wobbling! Great moment for me, because it let me know I wasnt as out of shape as I thought. I will resume my running & work out classes regularly from this point forward (crosses fingers)....

What I am looking forward to: Finding out our baby's gender!


Until Next Time...
- Love Jones

4 comments: