Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TTC #2 Rant/Questions

 Let's update you all on the TTC #2 Journey of mine....
Im not a jealous person by any means BUT I an seriously jealous of Michelle Duggar right about now *rolls eyes*...I am currently fighting with AF as we speak, she has managed to "ruin my life" (such a figure of speech huh) AGAIN this month. I am trying my best to not be stressed out about not being preggo yet. But it is actually starting to hurt my feelings that these eggs of mine arent hollering at the hot sperm when they roll through! It's just really different trying this time, compared to accidentally getting pregnant. You want it so much more, you worry yourself to death, checking for sore breast, twinges in your tummy, ovary pain, metallic tastes in your mouth! Oh and God forbid you have a dream during the two week wait. It's just frustrating and extremely exhausting....
Although we have been "trying" by not preventing since Jan of 2011....we have only been "trying" in true TTC style i.e. charting, OPK's, BBT,learning all the lingo,checking all the websites since Jan of 2012. The thing I believe would help the most is so hard to do, which is temp. I absolutely can't remember to do it. Any tips/suggestions? I tried to set my alarm on my phone & downloaded an app that I could just type it into. STILL AINT WORKIN BOO! I also use an OPK but I hate the lines, so hard to get a for sure answer! WHats the best opk to use in your opinion? Anyways on to the next....

If any of you read my page & have any advice or tips, webistes I dont know about, products, whatever! IPlease help, I am trying to stay calm but its becoming overwhelming and stressful! If ONE more DAMN person says "Oh your son is 4 already *pause* wow...when we are going to have another child?", Im gonna freakin flip! Rude much...Were trying people! So please say your prayers and send some baby dust our way! Thanks in advance & baby dust to whoever is trying as well!


Til Next Time...

[UPDATE: Since I wrote this last week and I'm just now posting it. I have since bought the OPK pack that gives you a smiley face, hopefully this is more clear for me! (20 tests)
Please let me know any advice about anything TTC that you may be able to offer! Thanks!]

XOXO
-Love Jones

2 comments:

  1. just coming across your blog..can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold up, what?! Is Michelle Duggar pregnant AGAIN? Are you kidding me?
    I know how frustrating it can be. Trust me, I've been there. Each un-successful month just knocks you down more. It will happen, but sometimes it just takes FOREVER. You're so right about it not happening when you're actually trying. Lol the month I gave up, and stopped caring, I got pregnant. I used to get sooo annoyed when people would say that to me, but it happened for me too. I'll be praying for ya lady.

    ReplyDelete