Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Marvelous Monday...

OR NOT...so keeping my word of Monday, Wednesday, Friday posts. I am posting my "Marvelous Monday" moment of this past week.I apologize I didn't start last week but it was a week of NO WORRIES! My husband and I both work in the school system where I live and this past week was our Spring Break! Thank you Lord for Spring Break! LOL, sadly it is Monday and this is our last day of Spring break, back to work we go tomorrow. I am so dreading it but had such a blast. 
The break actually gave me time to not stress on TTC #2.

So my  "MARVELOUS MOMENT" of this past week would have to be the trip to the mountains my husband and I took with 3 other couples. It was in a beautiful HUGE cabin, gorgeous skies and a few experiences that my husband and I have never had before. I LOVED IT!  

[Below is a picture of our "home" for the last 4 days]

We traveled up to Ellijay, Georgia and I honestly wasn't so sure about this trip. I only truly knew one couple and the others I "knew of" but we weren't actually friends. I also had no idea how we were going to have fun. I'm just such a "city girl" I guess I wasn't sure there would be anything that would interest me. Honestly I was just happy to get out of the little city we're in now, I would have gone anywhere. 

[The hubs & I being daredevils in front of the waterfall]
*PLEASE EXCUSE THE NO MAKEUP NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT LOOK*

I wouldn't say "to my surprise", but more like thankfully I  LOVED the other couples 
& am SO thankful that we met all of them. I also LOVED every single thing that we did on the trip. 

We went kayaking, zip lined, hiked up to a waterfall,danced to music, had girl talk in the Jacuzzi, played taboo, gestures and drank the heck out of some Margaritas & Bud-light platinums{my fav}. Since I was the only experienced bartender they had me making drinks most of the night, but I couldn't have asked for a better time with better people!

[The whole crew right before Kayaking]

We had a blast & there are tons of pictures but none really capture how much fun we all had together.
 I would recommend Ellijay, Georgia to any of you that want
 to have a wonderful Mountain get-a-way in Georgia!

-Good Night Ya'll
Love Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment