Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Marvelous Monday...ehhh Tuesday! Sorry!

So I guess I'm going to spend most of my time apologizing, since I just cant seem to get right when it comes to blogging on my "schedule"! I really do love blogging, I just have a hard time managing my "free" time. I either want to sleep, clean, cook, work, workout, worry myself to death about getting preggo again or spend quality time with my lil man and husband. Guess you guys will just get used to me and my random, yet structured posts! Thanks for your patience on this rollercoaster ride with me....

 [Below: CJ has become addicted to Netflix on the computer, they even have LEAPSTER so he LOVES it!]
So for this MARVELOUS MONDAY ehhhhh TUESDAY  *wink*...
I had another great weekend with the hubs & our kiddo! We took CJ to Kolomoki Mounds Historic Park.   They have a old ancient Indian mounds that were built years ago, paddle boats, a museum and minature golf.

[Below: CJ on top of a mound with daddy]

[Below: CJ & daddy on the trip down the tallest mound]

[Below: The family on top of the highest mound, CJ ridiculous smile]

It was a great day and our little family enjoyed it! We tried to get a family photo by the waterfall...it was a fail but with a little editing still ended up sort of cute! 


Later that evening we took CJ to Lake Loretta to feed the ducks! He loves it! & I love the water...when I was pregnant with him I used to walk around the Lake to get a workout in. It's simply beautiful.


This is one of my favorite pictures....
the sunset....CJ...its just priceless....its like a deep breath of fresh air....
makes me try to enjoy life more!!

  HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY EASTER, I KNOW WE DID!

Til next time...
XOXO
-Love Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment