Tuesday, April 17, 2012

*Few of my favorite things....*

So lets go over the fibs Ive managed to tell a few blogs back and lets just scratch ALL of that....


So with that said, my blog will have a schedule now too!
Mondays- will be called "Marvelous Monday" -I will recap my weekend and although most of us CAN NOT STAND Monday. I will identify a positively marvelous on moment
Wednesdays- will be called "What's changing for you Wednesday"? This blog will be about what's changing for me, what I notice in the media, world and or in my personal life. It's my whats up day!
Fridays- will be called "Favorite Friday". I will name at least 5 things that are my FAVORITE right now items, products or buys! From kid items, mom/wifey items, makeup,beauty, clothes, shoes, etc.
Sundays- I will update you on everything TTC related! My journey, struggles, feelings, procedures and hopefully one day soon...my BFP!
Soooooooo....
My blog WILL NOT be on a schedule because I despise making promises I cannot keep! Let me be perfectly honest, I can barely keep up with my "real life" schedule let alone a blog schedule! So my blogs will still use some of the same ideas I fibbed about, but they wont be scheduled because I dont want to have to face the guilt of missing a post! SO with that said.

It's time for "A Few of My FAVORITE Things!!
AKA Friday Favorites, seeing how I wrote this on Friday and did not post it...I will just change up the name for today! There are a few things Im loving right now...things my family or I use pretty much everyday at the moment! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!




1. My Reebox run tone shoes


I dont use these to run in because I can only run in asics or muzino tennis shoes. Running track & field for so many years spoiled my feet and they dont entertain running in any other shoes! But these Reebox are so comfortable to wear at work and to CJ's tball game or when we go on outdoor family outtings. To be honest I didnt think they were that cute. I needed some comfy shoes to wear to the moutains that werent expensive. Caught them on sell & I actually really like them.



                                                  2. African Black Soap

This stuff is awesome. My mother in law bought some of this for both of us from a stand at the Annual Wingfest. I love it. I have very combination oily acne prone skin and this is starting to help SO much. My skin isnt dry but it feels clean and soft. I use it in the shower and in the morning.











 




3. Innotab- (CJ's Tablet)Thank the Lord that they created this wonderful tablet for small children. I have a tablet and CJ was trying to take it over EVERY day...so for his birthday my husband researched kids tablets. This one had the best review. CJ loves it. he plays educational games by Dora, CARS, Scooby-Doo, and Spongebob. He ABSOLUTELY LOVES it. We went on ebay and bought the backpack case, car charger and protective case.
This mama gives a thumbs up!







4. Avon Bath Oil Spray
My MIL sales Avon and she gave us some of this spray. With CJ playing tball and taking swimming, here in Georgia the nats are crazy. I have been spray him down from head to toe before games and practices. The nats have been leaving him alone! It goes well over sunscreen and moisturizes the skin! Love it!










                                        

                                          5. Gelish
SO the nail salon that I go to started to do the "gelish" nails about 6 months ago. I decided to try because I love natural nails and very much dislike how bad "gel" and acrylic nails damage your natural nail. This new "gelish polish" is AMAZING!! My nails are strong and beautiful if I may say so myself! I love em and even though people may think they are pricey, its worth it to me. I can get colors, french or american! The best & healthiest invention for nails yet!

 
I have so many posts that I just need to finish! Sorry...
Til next time...
XOXO
-Love Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment