Thursday, January 26, 2012

TTC Blog #3- TWW??

So Im exhausted today! I started working out with a trainer a week ago and this is week 2. My body is just starting to adjust to the workouts thankfully, so only small parts of my body are sore today lol.

So I found this website countdown to pregnancy(http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=57496) & I LOVE it!
 The ladies so far have been nice and the stories are very encouraging and imspirational at the same time. They also have the best trackers ever...very detailed and helpful. They have an area you can track all of your symptoms and they put everything into nice charts for you to really understand. I love it!

My Trying to Conceive Story: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=57496
Today I am either on CD#19 or DPO#2. I had a positive OPK on the 17th at 9:50pm and then again at 11:50pm. I had very watery CM on Cd#16 & #17 and one or two sec ovulation pains on the Cd#17since then nothing really, besides a somewhat watery drip once in the whole day Cd#18. I did not test anymore after I got my positive following the directions in the box. I was using a ANSWERS 20 strip kit. Next month if Im not preggers I am going to start BBT charting to help me pin point SO Im unsure of the exact day that I ovulated but I know I BD'd like crazy throughout all my "fertile days" and more lol...

We are truly enjoying our time together BD'ing isnt a chore, its an escape from our hectic world and schedules :) Im trying not to stress to much, because it will hurt so much more for me if AF comes and Ive been testing and feeling "symptoms" I made up in my head. My aproach for now is not to test until I miss my period, as hard as that may be. I dont want to waste the money, be sad everytime I get a BFN and get my already high blood pressure up worrying. So hopefully this approach is less stressful. With that said...

Good Luck 2 all *BABY DUST PEOPLE, lets make it stick**...as the TWW period begins (I guess lol)


Me & my little man

-Love Jones

2 comments:

  1. Ahh..the TWW...Tough stuff most of the time!

    What an adorable little boy! His little cheeks makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture! and 2ww really suck! Thanks for the follow! I am looking forward to following your journey as well
    :)

    ReplyDelete