Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yes She Is Here...


Briauna Leanne
Born January 14, 2013
1:25 p.m.
8 lbs. 7 oz.
19 inches

She is here. Thank You God. I am in love for the 3rd time. Exhausted & So In Love. 

I will post about her birth story when I have some real time. 
For the cliff notes/teaser version I will say...I was supposed to be induced Jan. 15th...she obviously had other plans....I was 8 cm when I finally made myself go to the hospital...it was crazy!

Words can't express how complete my family feels now that she has arrived. 
We are loving & learning all over again everyday. 

Thank you for all the love you guys have shown.
Until Next Time...

Love Jones


6 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS she is just beautiful and perfect in every way! Congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! She is so beautiful and I just want to kiss on those cheeks! OH....so pretty! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Hope you are enjoying her. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY.GOODNESS. She is a doll!!! Can she e Deklan's new girlfriend?? haha! Hope you are doin good mamma!!! She is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to see how the Jones family is doing?! Hope all is well!! Your missed around here! :D

    ReplyDelete